Making someone feel better about themselves, brightening their day even for a minute or simple smiles are highly magical things. If they choose to pass it on to the next person and so on, then it changes the world 🙂
Here are some simple ones I like to do:
- I give someone a smile.
- I give heartfelt compliments.
- When the person ahead of me in line needs a few pennies in order to avoid bothersome change I give them some if I have plenty.
- One of our local stores is a pain to get out of when traffic is busy because they are right on a huge intersection. If I see someone trying to get out of there I will let them out in front of me if I can.
- When they are doing construction or there has been an accident and the road is closed down except for a lane or two and the traffic is all backed up I let someone in in front of me if I can.
- If I have a cart full at the store and the person behind me only has a few items I let them go first.
- I have gotten items down off shelves for people in the store when they couldn’t reach them and I could.
- If I have a waiter or waitress that is doing a great job I will ask them to have the manager come over then I tell the manager what a great job they have been doing. I have also done this in stores when a clerk was really helpful.
I could go on but you get the idea. Just think of WWJD-lol! Stupid slogan but the idea behind the movement was fantastic!
So putting all that good juju out into the world is a wonderful thing- it will generate a lot of positive energy around you that you can tap into for things like prosperity spells and healing.
- As I go forth into this day
- Each act of kindness I do comes back my way
- as three-fold blessings to brighten my way
So make a difference in someone’s life today!